HybridZ

ADDING A PICTURE OF MY CAR

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

Thanks bud, I just want to add a picture like you have yours....how do I do that?

In the meantime I have a link....kinda cool I guess.

Thanks for the help!!

mmmmm, camels.... good lookin' jeep to start with. and a good lookin' z-car you got there for the jeep. i've always thought that was a cool body kit for a z, especially the look of the rectangular headlights. and that hood is pretty cool, too. so, what's under that hood? cant see much from the 'hooded' pic. inquiring minds want to know. 2thumbs.gif

Guest Anonymous

Hehe, thats why Brit is the queen, shes a hottie, and err I was hopin the camel wasn't to inappropriate smile.gif

I have yet to place a pic of the engine due to my friggin camera being on the fritz, but as soon as it gets repaired, heres where it will go.

Thanks again guys, your good sports!

Sumo can ya hold my hand, I aint that computer literate, but I can read!!!!

Gimme some detail, im anxious!

Well cruz im not literate myself. All i did was just to

1. Right click on your picture you want

2. Click on "properties"

3. Highlight the URL ex:(http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraida/p8e05d6bf10a92670fa14df2fe976a858/fdd7f2cc.jpg)

4.Put* (URL here) * the URL you higlighted goes in between the img commands.

5. make sure to take off * (thats there so youll see the command.)

thats to put an image on your signature. if you want an image posted just do 1-3 but then click on the "instant UBB code" 'image' then you can post images quicker.

Like i said im not good at it either. I'm sure someone else here can explain it better than i can rockon.gif