HybridZ

im in need of a cylinder head fast!

Guest bigjim240z

Guest bigjim240z

i picked up a clean 280zx..the previous owner changed the timing chain and made the big mistake of setting up the timing chain wrong...it has bent valves and i need transportation bad...anyone have a head i can just bolt on to it and run?..it would have to be chap and local..im in san bernardino ca. i can come as far as la...any help would be appreciated..thanks jim..(aka bigjim)

Guest bigjim240z

by the way my car has a p79 on it but an n42-n47-p90 or p90a will do...as long as its good and i can just bolt it on..thanks again..jim

I wish I could help ya, I just dumped some N42s not long ago. Can you make your way to a yard? What part of CA are you in? There are two links on the chain that should be polished or colored, noticeably different from the rest of the chain. These line up next to a dot on each gear, so it should have been idiot proof...

Guest bigjim240z

well i just picked up a p90 last night from a good freind for free...this guy saved my ass!...thanks for all the offers