HybridZ

Where to buy Phantom Grip LSD?

Cody 82 ZXT

I tried to call the # on thier web site but, it always says to leave a message and they will call you back. After several attempts I left a message but, have not recieved a phone call yet. Anyone have any other ideas? Or sources for their product. I'm hoping to get down into the low 13's or maybe even the 12's by the end of summer and it's seems like this should be one of my next steps in getting there.

I'm ready to buy just looking for a seller that is ready to sell.

Cody -

I bought mine during a group buy here on this board. Got it from Mike Gibson at fonebooth.com. I paid $300 plus shipping. It is still untouched in the box and ready to be installed. I have since decided to holdout for a Quaife ($1200+). Guys on this board have mixed feelings on the performance of the Phantom Grip. I have read some positive testamonials and some luke-warm ones.

I'll sell you mine for $275 + shipping (under $10 more than likely).

The trouble is finding one. I've been calling Jerry for years now. Evertime I find one on the net I'm either to late or just don't have the money to spend on it at the moment. I'd love to get a quaffie but, really it's not the most practiall thing to put on the car at the moment. I took my wife out in the car last night after finishing up the new 3" DP. After some fun in a long corner where I was able to spin the tires in first and all the way through second even after getting off the gas and then back into it. The car of course moved around alot durning the corner and she asked how do we stop that from happening? I got the response I wanted. I need brakes and a LSD.......Always good to have support.