HybridZ

This board is costing me BIG

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

It started simple enough, speed bleeders what a great idea. Then I saw a pic of the dash with autometer gages, I can do that, right? It only costs a little more until you get to the tach and electric speedo. Then that T56 would not get off my mind. Another thousand and I dont have the clutch ordered, that will be next week. Then I put the finned cover on my diff. You know A fuel cell would look great back here. But that cell needs braided line to be right, it's only a little more, and send on of those trap doors while your at it. Came across a thick fluidyne radiator, sweet. You know that radiator needs braided line and an fittings. Its only a little more. Next week when the T56 project begins the heads and cam will be replaced, Hey its out of the car and easy to get to, right? And on it goes. I love my Z and so does summit, Jeggs and Visa. Maybe visa will sponser me, I dont accept american express! Mark

[This message has been edited by Mark (edited July 13, 2000).]

Guest Anonymous

Stan,

The problem with my car is that it has been "finished" about three times. It just keeps needing more better faster and I love my Z so I continue to rub the numbers off the visa. Each time it is much better than before so I will continue until it is finished. But I already know what will happen, a few months after it is back on the road... more better faster. Mark

[This message has been edited by Mark (edited July 13, 2000).]

Guest Fast Frog

Welcome:

To the world of ideas, independence, and creativity!! Yeah it costs, but it's an art form. It's a step above the guy who settles for the mediocre mustang/Camaro daily driver-it's part of you!! I've been offered big bucks$$ for my rig, but I said no!! It's like selling your right leg or giving up your wife or GF.

Hang in there!! We're not only here to brag-we're here to help!!

Guest Locutus

I would sell my gf if the price was right smile.gif LOL just kidding. I know what you mean, I know some guys who build one and sell it they enjoy building them more, but I feel if I put all the blood sweat and tears into this car like I think I will be, I want to enjoy it for a while before I give it to up to a new home.

Mike

Welcome to the world of terminal debt... VISA and Jegs love you....

I'm glad that you are using some of our ideas!

Mike

------------------

"I will not be a spectator in the sport of life!"

mjk

Guest Anonymous

I once started talking to a guy about him buying my Z. I started with the intent of really selling it but the more I talked the more I realized the car is part of me and I can't part with it yet. CHARGE IT. Mark

Guest Fast Frog

Mark!!

You're my Boy!!!

Hang in there dude, all things come to those who are patient. We've all been there one time or another.

Father Frog!! cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Fast Frog (edited July 20, 2000).]