HybridZ

Done!!

madmanadam

Hello everyone,

It has been a rough 3 months of working on the car, coil-overs, sway bars, painting, interior, yard work, honey list, beer night and just getting ready to show this car to alot of people.

Last weekend was a local Cruise to Colby in Everett Wa.

Starts out with a gathering of a lot of American steel and horse power.

More then 600 cars showed up for the Show and shine and about 400+ cruised Colby the day before.

Now my car, Wow, I guess I did a all right job because I had more people around my car all day then the older steel around us. they were even waiting to look at it. The people that seen it during Cruise hunted me down first thing in the morning.

I still need to due more wet sanding and misc stuff, I can stop right now and just drive drive and drive this car, it love the road.

It was great just standing back and letting people look at something you built with your hands, some tools and a bunch of Great People on this site.

I have put up some photos in my personal area of today, have to wait for the pictures of the other cars when they get developed.

Had to share, I really don't think I will be working on this car for awhile.

Fun in the sun in Washington 8)

Thanks

Adam

Really sweet looking ride and obviously a lot of work in it!

Are those Center Line wheels? What size & offset are you running? Where did you get the tinted headlight covers? I'm contemplating them but haven't convinced myself to go that way yet.

Big thanks,

Yes, lots of work but well worth it.

Some pictures on http://www.hybridz.org/phpBB2/album_personal.php?user_id=89

Wheels are Centerline, Pintails, 17x8 with 5" back spacing.

I have noticed when I jump on it,it sqwats with a little rub on rear tires, but just a little.

Lens covers are from MSA.

I have more pictures on my Yahoo/photos

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/madmanadam/lst?.dir=/The+Z+that+Keeps+on+Changing&.view=t

Also check out my web page for pictures.

thanks all

Adam

if there is anything one need to see closer let me know and I can take pictures. 8)

Guest Anonymous

Hey, you must live pretty close to me, I'm in Everett and I checked out your gallery, I see the Memorial Day car show, I should have gone but didn't, I live pretty close to there so if you wanna contact me I'm at IkeyaFormulaS13@aol.com.

-Chris