HybridZ

t04b Z

fl327

just traded some labor for a freshly rebuilt t04b, dont know any specs on it, except it is BIGG. i have no clue on specs im going to hooovers to try and get it sorted out. this turbo is giving me bad ideas. now im looking at external wastegates and what not to try and get this sucker on the car, and i knwo it will take an adaptor flange and a spacer, it really is taht big, im not even sure it will fit under the stock intake, im sure i could do something there too, im wondering what will be the outcome?

it has a three inch inlet for maf air filter

two inch but it seems to be ported inside for the turbo charge side.

is it too big for my l28et to spool well, i like a little lag but i dont want to narrow powerband down to 4400-6k or anything like that

with my current stock efi setup, ive heard 7psi will be like 12 from the t3, with a crappy response, but if max power is still good i might still be down.

yes, turbo maps and calculations confuse the living heck out of me.

my setup runs good right now, but for the future, i would now like to run this turbo, just because i got it, and do realize im opening a big can of worms.