HybridZ

Bling blingin at the 'course

Mudge

ez2018007.jpg

I can't believe I will ever see something more stupid looking then this. Some guys have talent' date=' like this guy does, but it is so misapplied. Pity.

Davy[/quote']

Misapplied? I don't think so! You know, there are such oddities out there as racing lawnmowers and competition chainsaws. Making a hydraulic golf cart doesn't seem so bad.

Just because someone doesn't share your particular hobby doesn't mean that you can't appreciate their creativity or workmanship. Instead of asking "Why?" try asking "Why not?".

You know, that's pretty damn funny! Sure, why not? Whatever flips your wig, eh? There's a fellow drag racer I know, brings his shorty bug to the events just to show off - it's about 6' long with a massive supercharger on top of the air cooled engine. He'd never launch it because it would literally flip over backwards (even with the wheelie bars on it). It's just a show vehicle, but very creative...

Misapplied? I don't think so! You know' date=' there are such oddities out there as racing lawnmowers and competition chainsaws. Making a hydraulic golf cart doesn't seem so bad.

Just because someone doesn't share your particular hobby doesn't mean that you can't appreciate their creativity or workmanship. Instead of asking "Why?" try asking "Why not?".[/quote']

Scott, I guess I'm just one of those that believes in something different. Racing lawn mowers have a purpose: racing. Competition chainsaws have a purpose: cutting wood. This basket case of a lowrider is dangerous and rediculous looking. Hydraulics can launch a car and twist metal quite easily, so I think his golf cart could possibly become more then he bargained for, but he might be a pro for all I know.

Perhaps I just don't have taste (could be true).

Oh, and one more thing....I work in San Francisco, so I truly think I have seen both the bizzare and the strange to every extent possible when it comes to cars and people and I believe myself to be more on the open minded side then not. I think individuals should express themselves in a reasonably safe fashion and go for it like this guy has....but I still think the result sucks :D lol

Davy