HybridZ

turbo my 200sxse??

mc

I have a 88 200SXSE,REAR WHEEL DRIVE AND V6. i need info on how to mount a 300zx turbo on the front of the engine. The car wasnt equipped with a/c and i'm using a mAXIMA DUAL ELECTRIC fan in stead of the stock set up. There is alot of room up front now. Any info is much appreciated!!!!Thanks, Mike

I use a 87 ZX-T driver side manifold mounted upside down to clear my steering box and the stock pickup driver side manifold on the pass side with the X-over pipe routed down around the fron to the engine/ x-member, the down pipe then runs straight down in front the front of the engine. the DP could have been routed around the steering box and frame rail if I hadn't gone 3" but 3" would have probably hit the fender/ tire.

I sent you a reply to the email you sent me today. JGS can make you a pair of manifolds if you wanted to mount the turbo on the X-over pipe.

LMK if you have any more questions.

P.S. If you or anyone has a scaner I can snail-mail pics of my truck and how the manifolds where fliped.

the VG30 manifolds will bolt on any way. driver to the pass side, upside down, however.

I use a 87 ZX-T driver side manifold mounted upside down to clear my steering box and the stock pickup driver side manifold on the pass side with the X-over pipe routed down around the fron to the engine/ x-member, the down pipe then runs straight down in front the front of the engine. the DP could have been routed around the steering box and frame rail if I hadn't gone 3" but 3" would have probably hit the fender/ tire.

I sent you a reply to the email you sent me today. JGS can make you a pair of manifolds if you wanted to mount the turbo on the X-over pipe.

LMK if you have any more questions.

P.S. If you or anyone has a scaner I can snail-mail pics of my truck and how the manifolds where fliped.

the VG30 manifolds will bolt on any way. driver to the pass side, upside down, however.