HybridZ

what weird, "non-cool" cars do you like?

Guest Damn Cracker

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Dan0myte
ya kids have 1st gen DSM's but they always say how they ant a 2nd gen... 1st gens are soo much cooler.

True DSM enthusiasts will always say that the 1G was much cooler. Kids who want 2G's are just ricers in waiting. :P

Oh yeah, and I love old Opels. :-D

ya kids have 1st gen DSM's but they always say how they ant a 2nd gen... 1st gens are soo much cooler.

True DSM enthusiasts will always say that the 1G was much cooler. Kids who want 2G's are just ricers in waiting. :P

Oh yeah' date=' and I love old Opels. :-D[/quote']

:D Yeah, when the 2nd Gen Eclipse/Talon came out, I thought it wasn't

as nicely styled. In fact, several people I know said it looked "Cute", like a girls car :)

The 1st Gen DSM is easier/cheaper to mod to go faster than stock. The stock turbo and BOV were better. And the engines didn't have the dreaded "crank walk" problem of the thrust bearing wearing excessively.

I wish I'd bought a 92 Galant VR4 instead of the Eclipse. I didn't know they existed when I bought my 92 GSX. Now with kids, I'd appreciate a sleeper 4 dr sedan with 200+ hp (considerably more easily with mods)

Opels - as in GT? Cool. I always liked those too.

Guest soulfly454

hey wagz im glad to finally see some else who knows about the sonnet i have a 71 and its gotta be the weirdest cool car ive ever seen i mean its all fiberglass with a v-4 yeah v-4 but anyways the saab sonnet is my favorite

Guest Thurem

Aston Martin Lagonda

Alfa Romeo GTV's

Early seventies Caddilacs

S-class mercedes, any age

Datsun Z's

whuups these are all very cool cars, uncool is my Geo Metro...

Thure

Guest Aaron

Yeah, the Opel GT's and the Studebaker/Packard Hawks are cool.

I also like the '58 Chevy's, and the early 60's Buick Invicta. There is just something about the idea of making a butt ugly car scary fast that intrigues me.