HybridZ

WHAT BODY KIT IS THIS?

CUBAN

Ive seen that Aerotech car in the showroom. Its NICE!

You can try contacting Jack Pemma at his shop, he is the owner. Im sure you can ask him to do that same thing, as they are a full custom shop. BTW, he loves Z's.

Aerotech

(714) 739-5209

The shop is located in Buena Park, CA.

EDIT, hey that first one looks like this widebody kit kinda.

redZf3_4d.jpg

redZr3_4d.jpg

The Red Z Pic David Karey posted is a Kamanari 280Z wide body kit . Unfortunetly its no longer available. :( Which really sucks because thats what I'd really like for my 280zx. I've been looking for someone with that kit that would part with it but no luck so far.

The Red Z Pic David Karey posted is a Kamanari 280Z wide body kit . Unfortunetly its no longer available. :( Which really sucks because thats what I'd really like for my 280zx. I've been looking for someone with that kit that would part with it but no luck so far.

ARE YOU SURE ITS A KAMANARI KIT BECAUSE I'VE SEEN A KAMANARI KIT AND IT DOESN'T REALLY LOOK LIKE THE RED ONE.

THANKS

ALEX

Guest Anonymous

The second one had R34 taillights. Damn!--that was my idea!

You know, some of these guys nowadays like to bond their bumpers and skirts right to the body of the car, making it one solid piece. I'm really not a big fan of that. But other than that, the links you guys are posting have some pretty tight cars in'em.

The second one had R34 taillights. Damn!--that was my idea!

You know' date=' some of these guys nowadays like to bond their bumpers and skirts right to the body of the car, making it one solid piece. I'm really not a big fan of that. But other than that, the links you guys are posting have some pretty tight cars in'em.[/quote']

i'm preety sure their r33 lights because the r34 lights have two big round lights and then the two small ones these lights are two small ones, so their r33 lights

thanks

alex

i finally gound out what body kit this and now i just have to find somewhere where i could buy one its called "ABR (Air Breathing Research)" and i also found out the car still has its l28 turbo, and when it went over 300km it was only running on 5 cylinders!

thanks

alex