HybridZ

went karting last night!!!!!!

fl327

man what a blast!! now i know why the msa show always has this karting event, its so frekin fun. went to speedring in santa clara, 16 of my buddies and i went and raced the sprint, 30minutes of lap time. it was nuts, since more than half the field was my boys and we were all going heads up. we were all going for the drifts and all that stuff man, i got caught slippin a bunch of times and got bumped out of turns, bumped a few people out of turns, came in tighter than the next man and slid in under him/her on a sharp one and bumped em on the way out, it was pretty cool, and very tiring. now i have all these random bruises on my ankle and shoulder, i know a few are from hitting other cars, and some are just plain mysterious. anyways it was great, were going back next week for sure!!!

how many people would have to throw in? like... 28?

14 karts out at a time, 2 drivers per kart? 12 hours run time:

$178.51

if you had 56 people total, 4 drivers per kart, you could run 6 hours for $89.29

or something like that.

We could either run a team setup, or individual. where the top 3 people with the fastest average lap times win.

1300 / 3 = 433..

or $900 for first, $200 for second and third. (if the race were judged by average lap times...)

I know I'm in though, prize or no prize ...

yeah, the price isnt bad considering i was out of commission after one 30 minute session. would be fun, anyways we are going back next week for more racing, ill clall up dale the day we go, maybe we can set something up, remember, rubbing is racing!