HybridZ

Stuff

Guest Anonymous

Guest Thurem
hehe I'm only 5'6" so I cant help you on this one.

But he is talking about sitting in the seat, not the enginecompartment.

:-D

Thure

Mine has been sitting idle for so long sometimes I just sit inside the cockpit and dream about tearing up a long winding country road as the wind blows through the open windows hearing the sound of the throaty V-8 watching the on lookers gasping at the site of my awesome Z beast!...sigh...as I sit inside my garage in a car with no engine or dash or gages or.....

And I've seen and heard the 350Z is even lower. All you see are heads poking up, no shoulders at all.

I'm 5'10" and it's almost uncomfortable, but my seats sit about 1" higher now, so I guess I fall under the category of a seat raiser, but I wouldn't say drastically, as I couldn't slide under the steering wheel then. Only about an inch clearance now.

Hey, in my Z it still has the original seats, which are in decent condition, but the padding in them has a nice deep butt groove in it which sinks you down another 2-3". I'm only 5'8" myself so I have a hard time seeing it's not gonna be out on the road any time soon :D .

i'm 6'3" and my 260z fits me perfectly but when i sat in the 350 i also found the door height uncomfortably high. with my arm on the sill my elbow was as high, if not higher, than my chin! very odd :?

Yes, the high belt line is odd. I like to rest my arm on the top of the door too. But, alas, it makes you look like a dork in a Z. All elbows and ..., well, you know what I mean.

At 5'7" peering over the dashboard brings back memories of my childhood, my early childhood. :lol: