HybridZ

ok i know really REALLY stupid question

Guest BigWhyteDude

Guest BigWhyteDude

Yesterday i was out cutting the grass on our riding lawnmower and i thought ...would it be posible to disign a system to use one peddle for the break and clutch in a car?? Would it be practical? Would it even WORK?? :?: How in the world would it work??? :?::?::?::?:

Guest BigWhyteDude

well i mean like on a riding lawn mower where you pushthe clutch/brake pedal a lill ways and you disengage the drive and keep going down and you get brakes.

Dude,

I suppose it would work, but you wouldn't be able to compression brake.

What do you think about putting all the controls on a joystick? Left/Right = steering, Front/Back = accelerator/brake, and you could have a button on the top of the stick for your clutch. But then, what would you do with your feet while you drove? Depending on your dexterity, maybe you could take up knitting? :D

Guest Damn Cracker

actually, i saw some special on mecedes, and they have a car like that. just a joystick, not steering wheel or pedals. its an automatic, forward is gas, left is left, etc