HybridZ

NAAWWWZZZZ!! Not just for cars!!

Guest Tim78zt

Guest Tim78zt

My eighteen-year-old son, who has only seen NOS at street races and in movies, just got back from having his wisdom teeth cut out. He got up close and personal with the laughing gas this time. After breathing it for 5 minutes or so, he said he started grinning really big. He wanted to stop, but the harder he tried the more he grinned. So about the time he thinks he has control of himself the dentist comes in and says "well, what do we have today? Wisdom teeth? I hear 'em calling me!!!" This breaks my son up so bad he is laughing uncontrollably. It takes several minutes before they calm him down enough to start the surgery!!

He does have a new appreciation for the stuff. I was in tears laughing so hard when he recounted this to me. Seems like this is one of those rites of passage for most young men/women. I'm glad he got to go through it.

Tim

That's pretty funny. :lol:

I'd like a nitrous injection system in my car... with a mouthpiece.

:roll:

heh.

Remind him not to inhale any nitrous outside of the dentists office, medical grade N02 is different from industrial grade. If you inhale industrial grade nitrous, you will get a headache... (no, i dont know from experience...)

I'm going to have to get my wisdom teeth pulled one of these days...

N02 and vicodin... it's like the dentist's consolation prize...

Joe.

Guest Your Car is Slow

Actually there are 3 kinds of nitrous.

Medical..which is pure nitrous oxide

Industrial which is not as pure..but has no additives

and Automotive (or whatever the term is for this grade)...basically has sulfur dioxide as well as nitrous to prevent people from inhaling it.

I have 100lb tanks of the stuff in my garage...makes it nice to have your own filling station :) Much cheaper to buy it in bulk.

Guest ON3GO

mean this happend to me when i was 16. the dentist kept asking me if i had enough, i just kept saying "no"... man i was messed up.. i fell asleep like 10 times, i fell of the chair, i kept moving my head. i startd laughing so hard a fewtimes.. and then when i was leaving i tried to drive home.. hehe the ran out to stop me and my parents had to pick me up..

such great stuff!