HybridZ

Best Ford engine for an 88 300zx?

Guest FinalRights

Guest FinalRights

'm looking for the best engine,that is also easy to mantain and install. I need to know a ball park price,hp,displacement,torque,etc. Also,how easy it is to install. Thanks.

Please use the search function.

Also, instead of posting single questions in specific forums, you would likely do better by posting a general question in a non-specific forum. It appears that you have no direction here and are grasping at ideas. Please use the search function first. When you have exhausted that avenue, then ask some specifics.

Please feel welcome here at HybridZ, but remember, most questions have been asked and answered many, many times before, and if they haven't, then you're probably forging new territory....

Thanks,

Tim

Guest FinalRights

I'd like to keep the car street legal,running low 11's/high 10's. I'd like to keep the 6 cyl set-up,maybe with twin turbos. I don't want a v8,because of weight consurns. I really don't want to do to much as far as custom goes.However,I can do just about anything,as long as I have instructions on doing it. Detailed instructions,and I can do it.