HybridZ

Four years of wedded bliss!

RPMS

I want to let you all in on the celebration! I'm proud to announce that my car and I have been together for four years, as of today! Read about our first date here.

Does anyone know how to decode VIN's to tell what day my car was produced on, so I can celebrate his birthday, too?

Thanks for sharing the occasion with us, and have a great holiday weekend!!

Congrats!

In August, I will celebrate 22 years with my 73 :) On the road less than half that time (first due to needing too many repairs for a college student to afford, and then down for the rebuild after driving it a few more years).

It's on my list of things to do. :) I need to get the passenger side mirror on first, but that comes after getting the thing running! I'm learning how to tune the Pro-Jection right now - not easy. I may just put the Megasquirt ECU in and be done with it.

Know the feeling. Passed the 11 year mark myself back on March 11th with my 77. It has been daily driver the whole time except for 5 weeks down in '97 for the paint job and 11 months down just recently for the LS1 conversion. It's a gift that just keeps on giving!