HybridZ

things i go threw for my Z......

Guest ON3GO

Guest ON3GO

man im SOOOOOOOOOO tired.

mind you im leaving in abit to houston for college in the end of september. ok so now my Z is no where near as done as i need it to be before i leave.. now also remember im very short on money, im loving my mom right now because she spoted me some money so i can buy a few parts here and there.... she is a awesome woman. now also remeber im 19 years old..... now for the reason why im tired... I work at super walmart.. night shift, doing floors and cleaning. yeah thats right 220 thousand sq feet of cleaning, waxing, buffing, striping, mopping, etc etc etc... i do this from 11 to 8. it sucks sooo bad. i just got home like 15 mins ago (its 8:43). and i also have another job from 5 to 9. i really have only had like 3 hours of sleep in 2 days.. im so tired but yet i no if i sleep i cant get anything done on my Z, so im staying up as late as i can to work on it. HELL those 3 hours of sleep i had under my car, i fell asleep on the little sliding floor bench thingy. well atleast im making some money.

so Ross if you read this im gonna be ordering your e-brake mount for the 240sx rear brakes, and also 240sx brake pads and maybe new rotors for out back.

damn Precision Brakes Company wont contact me back about their brakes lines they were gonna make me, and also about me swaping calipers because i bought the wrong ones for the JSK brake package, :(.

well i thought i would vent alittle.. im sorry guy.

maybe i can pay for my rims and my rear end now.

im gonna take a hour nap.. c ya.

mike

Two jobs and working on the car at night, reminds me of myself when i used to have a v8z!!!! I used to work nights as a Valet at a gambling house, and opening shift at a coffee shop. On the weekends, i would sleep very very little, and the car would still need work to be done, and I remember falling asleep in the car in front of my second job smelling like gasoline and looking like hell at the same time. I was working 30 hours at the coffee shop, and 16 hours in two days at the gambling place, as well as working several events a week. Good thing I worked at a coffee shop man, or i would have never made it through that summer.... Be careful working on your car like that though, its very dangerous.

Be careful working on your car that tired. It is dangerous now and could be dangerous in the future if you screw something up and don't realize it.

A few monthe back I did an all day thrash session on my Trans Am and swapped out springs, shocks, struts and a front sway bar. A friend brought his car by and we swapped out a damaged strut, front sway bar, brake pads, speed bleeders, flushed his brake fluid and power steering fluid. I had worked from about 9:00am until about 11:00pm and was about to fall over I was so tired. When my buddy backed out of the garage he said the brakes were very soft and just about then I heard something fall out from under the car. It was a box end wrench that I had left on the left front speed bleeder and yes the bleeder was open. I was like oh crap and then got paranoid about what other mistakes I might have made. Everything else was fine fortunately.

Be careful out there.