HybridZ

my first car

i got a 1975 280Z with ton of modifcations to the suspension.

suspension: ground control coilovers on tokico lluminas, 2" swaybars with forged ends, all urethane bushings, front camber kit.

tranny: rebuilt, teflon coated internals, short throw shifter

exhaust: flowmaster muffler

engine: new injectors

i got all this for $600! the only bad thing is that it had a blown headgasket, which is easily fixed.

...2" swaybars...

No way. I think you mean 1" sway bars?? I hope so. Usually anything larger then 1" is serious race only equipment and your frame rails have to be prepped so the bolts don't rip out of the rails when you hit a bump...

The car sounds like a steal--the Illuminas themselves run well over $400. I'd say you got a great deal! :2thumbs:

Wanna sell it for $600? :D The car will be smog-check exempt in two years (2005). V8 time...

Davy

i plan on keeping the car for a long time. :D as soon as the car is smog exempt im gonna get a rebuilt turbo engine and start building it up with bigger turbo's ect, and later maybe even a sequential transmission.

yea the sway bars are 1", not two, my bad. i forgot it has a custom built four core radiator from Scott Performance.

by the way, should i get a high performance cam or get a new paint job?

(its kinda burnt out and that funky brown color)

no i swear, before he rebuilt it it got so bad that it started falling apart . when he (the last owner) rebuilt it he paid for all that stuff to get coated so that it would last longer. i think i have the recipt somewhere in my house.