HybridZ

aftermarket wiring harness??

Guest bobnagga

• 3 weeks later...
Guest De Schmaydee

i think painless wiring makes one (not sure if thats the right name or not). but guys have probs w/them too. i would get an uncut harness out of junkyard car before i'd get the aftermarket one. you just have to make absolutely sure its the very same car as what you have......s

Guest 400 ci 280z

i just ran across another kit called ez wiring they have a 18 fuse 21 circuit for $165. the web site is http://www.ezwiring.com/ i saw an article for this in the rod and customs magazine. if i remember correctly the painles kit is over $300 so this kit is half the price. hope this helps.

chris

• 1 month later...

I purchased a 18 circuit kit for my 280zx

the product it's self is one of if not the best on the market

mainly because of the wire used and construction.

but the construction is where you will have the problem

unless you get the trunk mounted version you will have a hard time

finding room to mount it . If you look on the web site you'll see the square blk box. The price i paid was 230 from autozone here in tx.

if you have the time and are willing to use the trunk version i would say go for it........... As you may already know the kits are mainly built in mind for domestics so you need to know your cars wiring system..........