HybridZ

r-33 5speed and HKS twin plate (new) F/S

stony

Ok guys i pretty much have the rearend sold. i have decided to go with an automatic also. so some day i will be setup with a powerglide and a 8.8 ford rearend with gig axles and a spool ;>

anyways the 5 speed will pay for some of the costs for this swap. the HKS clutch is brand new and never made a run down the track. it has maybe 200 miles on it and still looks brand new. it retails for 1600 but i will sell it for what i got it for 1100. add another 800 for the tranny for a grand total of 1900 plus shipping and its yours.....BTW the clutch is complete with flywheel.

Oh no, solid rear? and what trans are you going to run??

If I did not have an O.S clutch I would get that HKS one from you.

I only made 334@ the wheels @13-14 PSI :( I was looking for more...

Good luck with your drivetrain plans.

wow dude you have alot of tuning to do;>

I made 352 at the wheels at stock booste. hows it running? does it feel good? was that just a power check or tuning time on the dyno? You should be getting alot more out of it at that PSI.

got any scans of the runs?

I am sick of driveing to the track and having to trailer it home ;< next time at teh track will be pulling the fronts off the ground :D

That is the thing we did tune it a bit on the dyno, but my altenator is not giving the fuel pump what it wants. So we tuned it a bit rich untill I get that problem solved.

The car hauls A$$ but I was thinking I should get more power on the dyno.

What A/F did you tune to on the wide band 11 to 1??

"got any scans of the runs??" I will see If I can get them from the shop

I might be at the track next weekend

depending on the dyno... should be able to email them.

here are mine the first one is a comparison of the first run on the dyno and when it was done at 9PSI

2227clint.jpg

the second one is the stock booste vs 15 PSI

2227clintdyno.jpg

they were both tuned at a max 11.8 AF ratio i was having some problems picking up a timing reading so we couldnt fine tune it looks like next time its on the dyno will be with and auto solid rear setup ;>