HybridZ

1 3/4 Primary Block Huggers...

Guest Anonymous

My turn around time is about 3 days in and out of the shop once I get them in my hands.

Now ,tell me what you all think of my idea for my new "SpeedTech block huggers". The two center tubes,(the short ones) will be 1 5/8" and the two outside tubes(the long ones) will be 1 3/4" to offset somewhat the difference in length. Brain storm or brain fart? Anyway I have someone working on the design as we speek. I think mabey I have something here!!

Tony

------------------

74 260, sbc 350, 700r4, and a few little HP Mods.just gettin started good. www.speedtechcoatings.com

• 6 years later...

resurection, haha... so, i know theres been constant and ongoing debate on headers, but is there any updated news on some of these manufacturers???? im just needing some temporary exhaust for the summer and was kinda looking at the rewarders... any thoughts???

resurection, haha... so, i know theres been constant and ongoing debate on headers, but is there any updated news on some of these manufacturers???? im just needing some temporary exhaust for the summer and was kinda looking at the rewarders... any thoughts???

Man, you are diggin' in the dust bin. ;) 1 3/4 Rewarders are real nice, super thick flanges. I had mine sent with no collector and turnouts, I sent him the fel pro exhaust gasket # and he made sure of the rest. Cut and tacked them where I wanted and sent them back for coating. Tight to steering so I also did the u joint in my steering...this alone scares most away, but I sure have plenty of room. I run a mini starter can remove w/o dropping a header, and good access to oil filter. I'm using straight plug AFRs and changing plugs is a snap with a craftsman box end 5/8. Nice clearance for MSD 90 degree boots. For a shorty 1 3/4 what more could you want?