HybridZ

JSK Innovations?

Recivied my order very quick.. Havent bolted mine up yet but the machine/finish work is all great.. Hats and rotors went together smoothly. I also recently got an email from juan saying he was upgrading some of the hardware for the kit (nuts and/or washers) and that he would be sending me some new bits to replace my old bits ( i doubt there would have been any problems with the kit as i have it now.. but ya can never be too safe).

I am very much looking forward to gettin it all mounted up aswell as the rear setup whens it goes into production.

Hope this helps.. im sure there is someone around who already has the kit all bolted up who can chime in to give a seat of the pants report.

I recieved my parts form JSK and am very please. My rotors on on back order from Summit and I have not yet selected a caliper. Everything looks great and my one concern is with making or buying a line from the caliper to the connet the metric brake system.

That would be a nice comparison.. mebe get the z mag to write up a performance artical on all the brake kits out there hehe! I cant stand floating calipers tho(the ross made kits) , extremely ugly and 90% of the cars they come on are cheepos, tho i cant say that i have ever seen any actual performance data of floating vs. non floating calipers.

Sam

That would be a nice comparison.. mebe get the z mag to write up a performance artical on all the brake kits out there hehe! I cant stand floating calipers tho(the ross made kits) ' date=' extremely ugly and 90% of the cars they come on are cheepos, tho i cant say that i have ever seen any actual performance data of floating vs. non floating calipers.

Sam[/quote']

Well, the C4 & C5 Vettes (even the Z06) have floaters, so something must work. I ran the ZX brakes on my 510 with awesome results, with Porterfields I could outbrake any Z or 510. (maybe that also had something to due with driver skill?) :wink: So, the jury is still out on that one!