HybridZ

hey guys do me a favor

I checked out the site as you suggested and found it to be very informative with useful links to lots of relevant technical information.

Can't imagine why there wouldn't be more traffic unless the site is not easy to locate through general search criteria.

Thanks for the additional resource.

Dan H

yes it is, please remember to sign up as new members, theres no reason to let an additional source of chevy info drop off the net, the more info available the better off we all are! now you guys are the real hot rodders with your small car/big engine combo,s and any 2800lb (Z) will out run most 3300lb vettes but theres no reason not to keep as much info as possiable around! after all your cars will always have the advantage and no ones asking you to spend more that a few minutes a week there!

Grumpy,

how about adding a forum for Other Cars that have Vette components? A lot of hybrids (not just Zs) would love to chat specifics about Corvette components - drivetrain, suspension, brakes, etc, without Vette owners turning their noses up at us.

how about adding a forum for Other Cars that have Vette components? A lot of hybrids (not just Zs) would love to chat specifics about Corvette components - drivetrain, suspension, brakes, etc, without Vette owners turning their noses up at us.

Yeah....I signed up a few days ago, least I could do when a request comes from the mighty GrumpyVette!!!!, but unless there is a section other than Vette specific,I won't post there.

Tim

here I posted this, hopefully he will go for it,

have an Idea that may realy help this site, now I know you may not think so but please try it and see the results before making up your mind,

the more diversifyed sites have no trouble keeping busy, so heres what you do, add these forums, Ill do the moderating untill you find someone else that wants too.

(1) engine swaps (VETTE POWERED (Z-cars, ETC.)

(2)suspension /brakes/transmission mods

(6) turbos/superchargers/nitrous

let : Tom Talbott run these if he will but divide them up don,t group them as OTHER VETTES

(3)c-3 vettes

(4)c-5 vettes

(5) c-2 vettes