HybridZ

500hp+ at the wheels ... what will hold it?

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous

i have a blown 306 long rod... should make a few ponies over 500 at the wheels.... is there any thing that will hold it?? i mean i know i could narrow a nine inch or 8.8 but i really dont want too.... some one HELP

Guest Anonymous

If it's a strip car with sticky tires then your will break the stock stuff. It's the launch that kills the stock parts. If i'ts for the street or road course the stock parts my hold. LSD and CV's is a good start. Also so a search for R 230. Large diff, from Q45 or 300TT. Just a hair bigger than the ford 9 inch rear. Mark

if its for drag racing dont waste your time and money on the irs go solid rear..... i learned my lesson.... people said the same things to me and i was like im pretty sure i can get the irs to hold... well i was wrong... and im only at 400 rwhp :shock:

Guest Anonymous

well.. its more of a just for fun car.. i dont plan on launching it on stickys..soo.... ill check out the r230 swap... thanks for the help guys.. :wink: