HybridZ

Burnouts!

Guest szlash280z

Guest szlash280z

My little brother taught me the proper technique for doing burnouts with a manual transmission over the phone. I finally tried it and it worked perfect! I can't wait to scare the *%$& outta my wife with this trick!

Just heel and toe it. Put your heel on the brake and rev it up with your toe. Then dump the clutch while keeping your foot on the brake, but feathering the accelerator and brake enough so it doesn't die on you. If done correctly, you will stay in one spot and spin the piss out of your rear tires. Makes for a good show :D

!M!

Guest szlash280z

don't dump the clutch, slip the clutch instead. dumping it always bogged the car down and stalled it most of the time. slipping the clutch while toe/heel the gas and brakes worked much better. that is the technique my car abusing little brother told me about. I couldn't get it to work any other way. I got sideways in no time!

Guest Z Man377

Tires aren't that much. And wasn't it a slogan somewhere ENJOY THE RIDE!!! :shock:

Ive got another video almost done that has more daylight burn/donuts videos in it. :D

i just rev it up and dump the clutch then stomp on the breaks i can hold it there all day and i do my burnouts in second gear :D Car will brun em right off if i let it man i love turbos then when i let off the bov goes pshhhhhhh and everyone up here in the sticks thinks i broke something and i get an ohhhhhhhhhh from the crowd :lol: Then i have to explaint he whole turbo thing :roll: