HybridZ

Nicest !ZX! 1.0

Guest CarGuyChuck

Guest greimann
Not sure if this is within the subject, but how many miles did the car have? And what was the cost for your ZX? (when you first bought it, not including mods:-p)

I bought my '79 in '84. It had 42,000 miles and I paid $8710 for it! :shock:

Guest CarGuyChuck
Not sure if this is within the subject, but how many miles did the car have? And what was the cost for your ZX? (when you first bought it, not including mods:-p)

I paid $2500 for my '79, and it probably has 250,000 miles (the odometer finally stopped rolling :) ) But It still had a sound engine and tranny, and hardly any rust.. It was well taken care of, and I got it from family.

I didnt pay anything for my car but I did have to pay $1600 to get it trucked over here(wisconsin) from California! I enhearted my car from my father when he pasted away 4 years ago. It had 109,xxx miles on it and NO rust! :D Gotta love those CA cars!

Guest tom sixbey

i bought my 79 from the 2nd owner, 150K miles - strong running with needy suspension and some frame rust for 3000. - however it is a base model with manual rack and pinion steering and no t-tops (GOOD).. I probably spent another 2000 completely replacing the suspension, the steering, the brakes and differential/axles...

Trying to keep this post alive:

This beautiful '81 ZX is owned by a guy I used to go to the street races in Toronto back in the day. Engine was built by Whitehead Performance in Toronto and is putting around 240-250hp. All body work and paint was done by the owner's dad at Toyota Lexus.

33274728.jpg

33274718.jpg

Next to my Silvia powered Datsun 720 pickup:

33274723.jpg

33274711.jpg

Here are my favorite pictures of Blair's car - lighting it up!:

33274726.jpg

33274708.jpg

33274705.jpg

33274694.jpg

This is my favorite - YEAH!:

33274691.jpg