HybridZ

my CCW's just came!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest ON3GO

Guest storm280z

what size did you get an how much did you pay if you dont mind me asking. im thinking of getting some myself. what backspacing did you have. how long was the turn around time

i dont have the specs on the back spacing and etc right now, but there 17x10 rear and 17x9 front.

took about 2 weeks or abit more, and was $1978 (im guessing around this price) shipped..

:)

$1978 (im guessing around this price) shipped..

:)

:shock::shock: .........$2000 for rims! Man I paid $850 for rims and my girlfriend just about shot me! LOL :D I think she would have shot me if I had spent $2000! Your rims are very nice though! How much do they weigh each?

Guy

they weigh nothing... my friends 18x10 inch factory porsche wheels he bought for his old Bug are 29lbs and mine are WAY lighter..

me and my friend are doing the struts, sectioning them and all.. i hope i do it right..

Guest Thurem

Take a wheel to the postoffice, they have real accurate scales. At the local PO here there is a scale in the lobby, makes it real easy to sneak in and do your thing.

Thure

ON3GO,

I think that color is called Titanium. Wheels look awsome! Cant wait till mine come. I got my rear quarter panels on last night for the subtle z kit, 10 wide in the rear is going to be tight! I may end up doing some more fabricating, hope not.

Chip

shouldnt be tight at all.. i hope not alteast..

i really want ZG flares but if i need big hey ill get custom ZG's made that are wider..

i dont care.. these rims stay on the car forever!