HybridZ

Come to think of it, we haven't had this in a while....

auxilary

You bet Guy :wink: . On one of the local websites I visit, there is a guy that used to work for some FBI or something and we had a troll stop by and this guy did some detective work real quick and ripped him a new @ss! It was so funny! This guy tried signing up as someone else... oh man, was that funny! People think they know, but they don't, just think about it... Everywhere you go, someone knows who you are, be it on the internet or otherwise, someone is watching you. The right people can figure it out. Kind of scary knowing how information is retrieved from just clicking on a website. :shock:

!M!

Hehe the asian girl I am seeing came over for abit the other day, and as soon as she got here, she was offering to clean for me! I refused.. I realized along with I'm sure all other guys, the floor is actually a much lower shelf :D (hehe love that stand up dude) so cute tho.. !

Guest 1975yellowBSPZ

My wife is vietnamese and quite, 'outspoken', when I bought the Z, for a while my msn tagline said- "Little, yellow, asian, and LOUD, - oh and the car too."

(my Z is a yellow 75 with a little flowmaster and a 2.5 from the header, what I didn't hear you)