HybridZ

APPROX 1/4 mile time

Corzette

Well according to all the calculations I input my Z should run the following times:

Vehicle Weight

Rear Wheel

Horsepower

Estimated

E.T (sec.)

Trap Speed

Just estimates but at least I know Ill be running 11s.... :D

CZ.....now for a shot of NOS....

Lets say only a 75 shot and only 50 HP of that gets to the rear wheels...

Vehicle Weight

Rear Wheel

Horsepower

Estimated

E.T (sec.)

10.69 :D

Trap Speed

127.41 :D

Check em out and see how close they are for your times...

http://www.rpmoutlet.com/dyno.htm

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/4601/hpcalc.html

dont bet a paycheck youll hit those numbers

my car weighs 2900 with me in it. my best MPH is 127mph according to that calculator thats 463rwhp. then when i input it into the other calc it says i should be running a 10.7. I'm pretty sure on a perfect day with good traction and no breakage and a perfect launch i might be there.

I would subtract .3-.5 from the time it says youll run and be happy if you exceed that.

are you gonna be able to run at the nago drags before you leave?

The car went on the port today for that long trip back home. Yeah I know those numbers are just estimates, but theres nothing a little NOS won't cure. Well as long I decide to stay naturally aspirated. Then theres that 383 or 406 thing to ponder...With a little more work 10s should be a piece of cake. I do plan on buying another engine after I get my frame issues and axles issues fixed. Probably a solid rear as well. Hell the skys the limit then. Money is not an issue at this point so it will be fun. I think I should just find a chassis already built and go from there. This car will be my little 11 sec N/A daily driver. I can build a more serious one soon! :D

What if I turboed a 406?....lol :shock:

CZ

By the way I wouldnt be surprized if you were running 450+ from the rear. The way these guys here are getting power out of there cars, 450 from a twin turbo is a little low....you know who Im talking about. Hell theres a guy I just talked to that says hes putting out almost 400 to the rear from a 20DET turbo 4 banger. Turbos are cool with no limits....I know its all about money :wink:

CZ

Scottie, I don't why (lol) but I hook up just fine. There is very minimal tire spin (like almost none) when I take off. I am running Nitto extreme drag radials 555r, 275 -50-15s. I really like them alot. They hook well on the street so track should be even better. Is this a rare thing?

CZ