HybridZ

need advice on uploaed pics

zxjuiced

I really like the fender louvers. Ever since I saw a set on a 280ZX I have wanted them on mine. I think you need to take that "muffler" off though. Its too "ricey" That just my opinion though :D

Where did you get a white faced gauge kit? I know some other ZX guys have been looking for one. I said screw the stock gauges an went full Autometer Phantom Series gauges :D 8) I still need to figure one out for my fuel tank though. Thats another winter project for me! :D

What are those rims off? I dont recall seeing them on any Z's before but they have the "Z" center cap on them?

Guy

Hey 80LT1,

THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENTS: I`ll have to get back to u on where I got the white face gauge kit,got the info somewhere around here.Just have to figure out where?

As for the wheels: their a older set of Noble mesh wheels,I had the centers machined to fit the z-racing centres in? Looks good uh!

Tim240Z: Nice touch! Thanks! I`m going to have to learn how to do that.

What do think of how the hood looks? I`m not all that crazy :roll: about it. Would rather have a cowl hood like Scottie GNZ. :D