HybridZ

Finally bought some brakes For JSK Wilwoods. Awsome Prices!!

Guest Looking for apt in Alb Ny

At PitstopUSA.com

WIL120-3191L WILWOOD SUPERLITE IIA CALIPER 1.75" PISTON / 1.25" ROTOR THICKNESS - LEFT - $99.99 1 $99.99

WIL15T-5915K WILWOOD POLYMATRIX T TYPE BRAKE PADS - SUPERLITE - #WIL15T-5915K - $57.99 1 $57.99

WIL160-2895 WILWOOD ULTRALIGHT CURVED 32 FIN BRAKE ROTOR - LH - 8 BOLT - 1.25'' WIDTH - 12.19'' DIAMETER X 7" BOLT CIRCLE - .326" HOLE - 10.1 LBS - #WIL160-2895 - $42.99 1 $42.99

WIL160-2898 WILWOOD ULTRALIGHT CURVED 32 FIN BRAKE ROTOR - RH - 8 BOLT - 1.25'' WIDTH -11.75'' DIAMETER X 7" BOLT CIRCLE - .326" HOLE - 8.9 LBS. - #WIL160-2898 - $42.99 1 $42.99

WIL120-3191R WILWOOD SUPERLITE IIA CALIPER 1.75" PISTON / 1.25" ROTOR THICKNESS - RIGHT - $99.99 1 $99.99

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subtotal: $343.95

UPS Standard Ground: $12.37

Handling: $1.00

Total Order: $357.32

Wow!! Include my system you are a bit over 600! See I told you guys it can be done. not only that you will love the new hats I will be having out soon. I can sell complete kits if I want. But what I am trying to drive in my point is isnt it more fun to build your own and Save! Damn gotta love. I hope I have changed the way we have seen things.

I do my machining and let the experts sell the brakes. Notice the shipping. Hot dam. Oh The brake lines I got for 30 including adapters I would need to go to the 10mm flare.Thanks Juan

Jeff I am a bit steered away from doing rear brakes being it wont have an eBrake Hmm I woudlnt mind doing a vented rear setup like using the Z31 300zx caliper? I would think I can just use a wilwood rotor with custom hat and use the 300zx caliper. I dont have the specifics on the rear 300zx vented disc so this is just an assumption. Thanks

Juan, when you are looking at rear brakes, look into these calipers that I have found that include e-brake. I notices on a '95 Taurus I was working on has a caliper with e-brake. I assume that all of this body style (1992-1995) has the caliper. I think it is a solid disk, so it may not help, but I might open wide enough for a vented disk. More promising may be the calipers in this article. Article says they are from a mid 1980s Cadillac Seville/Olds Toronado.

Juan, you might also want to look at PBR rear calipers off of a Camaro or Firebird. They are aluminum and very light weight, and I think the caliper has the ebrake mechanism, not a drum in hat design. I think the SS versions came with these. They fit on a vented disc, and they should have more pad surface area than a 240SX caliper.

Jon

I might open wide enough for a vented disk

Ouch Aaron.

Guys this is great feedback. What I do sometimes is ask the guy if I can look for some autoparts behind the counter and see what sorts of stuff can be adapted to the Z .I wont always find what Im looking for.

I know what you mean drum style disc. The 300zx z32 is like that.

I think I have had 10 requests for rear brakes but been so exhaust with doing the fronts. I will have them available for 70-83 in 12inch Wilwoods and 13 inch Ap racing. Adam sent me the AP racing rotor and caliper so we can work together on this project. Just stirring it around. Okay I will respond on this should I find some progress with the rears. Anybody else want to comment please do. Thanks again Juan

I might open wide enough for a vented disk

Ouch Aaron.

:oops:

OK, I went to Alabama public schools, I never claimed to have good grammar skills, or in this case proofreading skills. :-D

Nah its fine. Just found it funny. Look at my webpage. I don't have the best grammer and tons of mispellings.