HybridZ

People interested in my custom fiberglass

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

PDK will be offering a black fibrglass dash' date=' paintable etc. I will be checking with our supplier again tomorrow. It has been made from the same mould that the dash in the picture above was made.

We are still working out pricing for this item. Again, I am sorry for the delay as several of you have asked for pricing.[/quote']

Whoopsie, i forgot to post pics of that dash. Do you want me to post the pics?

Thanks David, got some good shots :shock: keep in mind that this was our very first dash done and our new ones will be profesionally done by the same guys that do fiberglass for Classic Datsun.

That is the black fiberglass that we will be using, and that is the dash that is going into my car. :D

add another to the list of people interested in info on the fiberglass dash... if the price is right there'll be an uncracked 74 dash on the market.... by the way, how much work is involved in fitting a 240-style 'glass dash in an early 260?

Update on the fiberglass dash, Okay I was up talking to our fiberglass guy Yesterday. He will be pulling the first Dash off our mould this week. I will look at it later in the week and make the final determination to weather it is good enough to sell. Provided it is, and I do expect it to be. I will have pricing at that time and be able to quote you guys for a Group Buy, so start getting the word out now. IF you want one it will be necessary to pony up in the very near future. I am looking for a group buy number between 5 to 10 dashes and to make a run of them. IF you are interested contact me via email with your full contact information.

Thanks,

Ron

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Sure, pick one for me that does have to do with Z cars :wink:

If you noticed, none of the avatars in the gallery have anything to do with Z cars, and not many members have avatars that have to do with Z cars.

If you find one you are welcome to PM me as that is also off-topic.

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA
try making this airdam!!!

The only problem with that airdam is the fact that it is integrated in design with the custom front fenders. Whoever would be purchasing that air-dam would also have to purchase the front fenders to match. That would be a nice kit package, but probably wont be along the lines of the style fenders that I will be making.