HybridZ

who's going to the convention?

z-REX

i'll be there (z-less :cuss: ), i read that pete paraska's going.... so who else is making the trip, and which day? i'm going up wed. for the show day, just listen for the sound of a really loud 11-month old. :cry2: like to meet some of you face to face.... get to know more of our little corner of the web.

I'll be going up tuesday night. My father is coming with me but we are only bringing the yellow car because he doesn't trust himself driving the truck with the trailer attached. :( Someday when my son is old enough to drive I hope to be able to bring both of them.

Joe

• 2 weeks later...

pete..

i didn't get to go, unfortunately. the money i would've spent on the trip up there i decided was better served by using it for my project; that way i might actually be able to bring it to z-functions. it was a hard decision because i really wanted to meet up with some of you guys and check out your rides. soon.....

Art, did you notice the amount of gray hair I have? :)

My memory misses about as bad as my V8 was the night of the drags. :)

Art was there at the show, the drags, the track day. I had a good time talking with him and giving him a hard time. He's just so fun to kid around with.

Sorry, Art. I always forget to mention someone. Don't take it personally :).

My drag racing adventure was pretty dissappointing. Thanks for hanging with me - much appreciated. I wish I had a dollar for every time that week that some young person asked what kind of car it was and then looked stumped when I told them it was a Datsun!