HybridZ

here's a frontend idea

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Tinkered around for a little while. I have always loved the Ferrari 355 front end. I was suprised with how well this lined up and complements the Z. What do you all think? Should I make a mold?

album_pic.php?pic_id=2017

I think it needs a chin spoiler, cowl hood, FMIC, and some flares...after that, the car would look great!

Good job photoshopping that Ferrari front, but the car almost looks too friendly IMO. I'm not sure why, but it does.

Davy

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

Ya, I agree that a thin bumper would look good. I was just doodling this at work and couldnt find a pic anywhere of a straight shot at a Z with a chrome bumper. I think it looks a little too friendly too, mostly I think it is because of the brightness of the color of the ferrari piece. I think this, with my cowl hood idea and my custom headlight idea would look really nice (too bad I cant draw all of that)

Guest 1975yellowBSPZ

If you made the top of the dam solid, and made the grill opening an oval in it, I think It would really work to break up the entire area.

album_pic_2.jpg