HybridZ

I have got the coolest idea! Rotatable injectors?

Guest Looking for apt in Alb Ny

What about having injector mounts on a ball and socket style pipe. I plan on machining some intercooler lines with injectors mounts on them. Can you believe HKS supplementary injectors (2 of them) with the supplementary intake for the 300zx tt are going for 1200! man so expensive. What you think about the rotate system. doesn't have to be for the intercooler lines but just more degree of injection. hmm somehow the injectors would need to secure and air tight. Eitherway I plan on doing something about that. Itll be for all cars at least.Maybe I am wasting my time thinking of this. Share your thoughts

2:30am in the morning and still kicking! thanks Juan

We may just never know with me lol

oh where can you pick up injector mounts thanks Juan

I got mine from Arizona Z Car. They look like the HKS ones but have a little more angle. I know SDS also sells them, although it's a different design. I think it would be hard to sell something premade as alot of us are running different intercoolers, tube size, and our plumbing varies from car to car, unlike a Z32 turbo were the plumbing is all the same.

Yea I guess I didnt think enough of what i am trying to say regarding the movable injector. Sometimes I dont know how to say things because its an art. Thanks for the info Juan