HybridZ

240 Rear anti roll bar mounted to transverse link

Guest 350zgto

Guest 350zgto

Does anyone know if Ground Control is still making the rear bar set up where the bushings mount to transverse link brackets or is Suspension Techniques mounted the same? Who is making a rear bar set up mounted to the transverse link? Thanks

Guest 350zgto

Heres some more B.S. Ground Control told me the mounting bushings must be spaced back @ .625" to clear an R-200 diff, so then the links will be on an angle. With your Suspension Techniques set up, did the bar clear your R-200 without further spacing? Thank you for your help.

...the mounting bushings must be spaced back @ .625" to clear an R-200 diff, so then the links will be on an angle.

Right now I'm trying to blow up the R180 that's in my '73 240Z :D . So it fits just fine, but I do have a R200 LSD that's going into it over the coming winter. I know the R-200 mustache bar sets the differential back a little, but I didn't know it was 5/8". I will have to look to see how much room is between the R180 mustache bar and the sway bar. Having the endlinks on a angle cannot be ideal. For a solution, you could get some aluminum stock and make some plates that go behind the mounting bushings to set the bar rearward, but then what about the endlinks? I'll have to look into this...

Anybody have the Suspension Techniques rear sway bar with a R200 installed?

!M!