HybridZ

What the 350 Z should have looked like.

Guest Neil

OK, Im buying the Aston and then cutting the front light assy and molding in my 240 Z buckets and putting the covers on. That would be sweet....

By the way, the Zette arrived from Japan today so I am so going to Dallas to pick her up Wednesday..... :D:D:D:D:D:D

I am stoked.....I get to turn wrenches again.....anyone know the torque values for the rear flange nut?

CZ :roll:

By the way' date=' the Zette arrived from Japan today so I am so going to Dallas to pick her up Wednesday..... :D:D:D:D:D:D [/quote']

Sweet! When and where are you going to pick it up from? I'd welcome the chance to shake your hand and buy you a burger.

Scott

Well I m going to fly to DFW tomorrow Wednesday! There is a U-Haul close to the airport so I am supposed to call this guy there and they will pick me up and take me to the U-Haul place. I pick up the truck and trailer and go to Denton exit 457B to get my car. Then I am going back I35S and stopping off at Mikes (MAICHOR on the Hybrid Board) to pick up some parts hes selling, then on to San Angelo! Heres Mikes E-Mail. If you want to get directions to his house I should be there around 12 noon or so!

miadair@parkercc.edu

Is anyone close to the airport that would be off on Wednesday? If so you could follow me or show me where to go to get Zette. That would be fun. At anyrate thats my plan and Im stickin to it! :D We got to get Texas together sometime!

CZ 8)

I will be in Dallas at 7:30 AM tomorrow morn. I have to be at the U-Haul place before 9 to get my trailer and truck. Then down to exit 457B Denton Road on the !35 to vehicle processing place to get Zette. Then down to Maichor's house on the way home....The UHaul place is 1501 W. Airport Freeway....

CZ 8)

Awesome! sounds good. Hey Mike lives in Cedar Hill too. I will be at his house after I pick up the Zed. A big huge ugly orange truck and car carrier with U-Haul on the side and carrying a black Pearl from the Orient....(I know Im dreaming again)....anyhow which a ways....call you tomorrow....if my eagle doesnt decide to take a nose dive.... :shock:

Terry

Awesome! sounds good. Hey Mike lives in Cedar Hill too.

No kidding! I didn't realize there was another Hybrid anywhere near me. We've got lots of places to eat around here. Just name your poison, and lunch is on me. There's even a new chinese food place that opened up near my house. Of course, you've probably had your fill of oriental food for a while, haven't you?

By the way I was a serious PowerLifter in my prime too a few years back. I won the Japanese Nationals in 1996 in the foreigner division (go Figure). I always competed in the 181 pound class and once in the 198. At 199 I tried to set the Okinawa Squat record at 660lbs in the 220 class but couldnt come up. (I did 650 in the gym a week before. You know how that goes. The thing I was known for was my squat and the fact that my legs were not big. I had a natural talent for big squats but really didnt ever figure out why. I did use my equipment to the max though. I was on the Far East Powerlifting team for a few years with the Marine Corps and had a blast. My coaches were Ausby Alexander, Dave Ricks, and Sylvester Anderson (SLY). All world champions and also Marines with the exception of Ricks who was Navy. My best lifts at 181 were SQ 605 DL 550 BP 350 Best total was 1470. I have an unrepairable right rotator cuff, 2 herniated disks, degenerate disk disease in the knees and double hernia to prove it. Ofcoarse I am 41 now and retired from the sport in 1997. I did a little meet in Lubbock in 2000 with NASA with my son but nothing really.I took everything to heart and ALWAYS pushed for the next 5 pounds. PowerLifting is awesome in that its always just you and the bar, not subjective crap like bodybuilding. Man I miss the sport and want to do it again but I am totally out of commission on the DL. I can probably still do 500 on the squat or so in my current shape but doesnt make sense to try. I still stay in the gym and keep in shape but I really miss the good ole days. And no I didnt use any drugs...I feel the same and hated those who I would beat by 100lbs total in one contest and lose by 100 the next. Those guys were always just here for a short time. I prevailed because I competed for 8 years and was always consistant. I will post more pics on my site soon since I saw yours. I have one squat pic in my first album where I was going for the 660. Check out my album below....anyway it got me excited again....I guess Ill just keep training my son (15) to carry on.....thanks for listening,,,

Terry