HybridZ

Nicest HybridZ's or really any hybrid cars....

Guest ON3GO

ill start it off.......

Z31 with Z32 VG30DETT

0309_6.jpg

S30Z with SR20

ZSR20Z.JPG

Z33 with RB26DETT and AWD...

RBZ.JPG

FD with SR20

shaun2.jpg

BMW 3 with M5 motor plus BIG ASSS TURBO..

ZZZZza.JPG

i have plenty more but whats some of ur favs?

mike

friends cars... hybridz...

1995 m3- 1jzgte

1994 rx7- ls1

1989 rx7- sr20det

?? Starion - Blown ls1 and 6spd

197? 510 - turbo ka24de

1990 Supra- Twin turbo 1uzfe

And there is a bmw m3 drag car in australia with a twin turbo 4rotor.. that was sweet, ill see if i can find pics.. its hot pink..

Guest 240hybrid

Here you go, I really like this 240 and this 510 here. I have the mag that featured them too. Very nice cars....

0108tur_free14_zoom.jpg

0108tur_free12_zoom.jpg

0108tur_free04_zoom.jpg

Heres the 510....

0108tur_free19_zoom.jpg

0108tur_free17_zoom.jpg

0108tur_free27_zoom.jpg

I like the carbon fiber intakes that are fitted on both cars. Very sweet match set. I love the rear end of the 510 and the BMW characteristics of the front. A 510 with my spare, 75 NA L28 might be my next project. Heres the page address with the entire article from Turbo/high tech. mag... http://www.turbomagazine.com/features/tur0801a01_free/

Guest 240hybrid

I wish I lived on the west coast. I would have loved to see his 510 in person, and it goest without saying I would also love to see his 240Z. 2 very well done cars.

I wish I lived on the west coast. I would have loved to see his 510 in person, and it goest without saying I would also love to see his 240Z. 2 very well done cars.

Closest things to 'perfect' cars as I have ever seen--not one scratch, ding, nick, dent, nada. Show quality from 1 inch away.

Davy

Guest Curt Sr

My addition to the coolest hybrids. A good friend is nearing completion of a 73 240z with a sbc 400 with all the goodies, t56, cage, custom dash, and complete corvette independant rear suspension, etc. The workmanship of this car is really nice. The guy doing most of the work on this car also assisted my brother in fabricating and swapping a twin turbo buick v6 stage motor into a convertable 1980 triumph tr-7, and has helped me with the swap of a potent LT1 and t56 into a '79 tr-7 coupe. Southern California is a beautiful place to see a lot of nice cars, and these certainly add to the fun factor.

I just found this site yesterday and wasn't sure if I would fit in without a Z car. Thanks for the opportunity to post.

If I can I will get pictures of the Z car when its ready.

Curtis