HybridZ

LM-1 Digital AFR Meter anyone have one????

stony

Hey Stony and Rick, can you guys clue me in on how to set up the new advanced settings in the analog out section? I'm using the analog out #2 to feed my signal to my TEC2, and it never showed the same afr's as the TEC2.

I think this advanced feature was put in there to make it possible to slow down the sample rate and be able to adjust voltage out.

I just don't have any idea what to enter into the warm up voltage / error voltage

Could / would one of you guyz take a look at that feature and advise me on a good setting... I can't seem to get it set up right...

thanks

joel

The LM-1 I'm using failed right after the firmware update - I never did get to do more than take a look at the RT monitor screen.

I'll have to wait until this one is fixed or a new one arrives before playing some more.

Joel, You probably will have to go into the TEC2's O2 sensor calibration and make sure it matches the LM-1 output curve.

You probably will have to go into the TEC2's O2 sensor calibration and make sure it matches the LM-1 output curve.

I cant be of anymore help then him except to say there is a forum dedicated to the LM1 monitor

http://www.innovatemotorsports.com/forums/index.php

all your questions can be answered here my Klaus himself sometimes