HybridZ

rb swapper join my group

stony

• 2 weeks later...

i signed up. now what? is there a thread somewhere, or is it just an email type thing where emails are going to be sent to eveyone who registeres?

also, are there going to be therad hats or stickers or shirts available?

pS- do you know you can get you avatar as a shirt on ebay from the guys at speednation.com? I ordered a few and they are pretty nice, even if they did steal your pic...

go to the threads and post questions.... just about everyone in the group has allready completed the swap. It is a place for people that need info on there swap... not tire kickers wanting to know how much... those questions have been asked and answered 100 times here on hybridz

i got it. i think the mxs666 was taken on yahoo so i reg'd as juztice420 on that thread. my email is still the same. if i figure out how to change my name to mxs666@att.net i will do it at some point.

later and the thread is a great idea. . . .so do you think i could do one of them swaps for $6k (kidding, sorry)

• 3 months later...
Guest jim@speednation
pS- do you know you can get you avatar as a shirt on ebay from the guys at speednation.com? I ordered a few and they are pretty nice, even if they did steal your pic...

He actually stole our picture. :-D I have the bill to prove we paid for the rights to use it.

No big deal, I see our pictures on all kinds of different web boards.

Finalrights, you have an RB in a Z31?

I guess I'll join. Even though you list it as RB26 and I have an RB25..

Just picking.. :P

EDIT: Doh, it's Yahoo. Took me forever to get rid of all their spam mail, I'm afraid I'll have to pass since joining means I have to have a Yahoo ID again.

-shrug-