HybridZ

score two..

fl327

went and took the car for a ride, it was nice and cold outside, 12psi is hittin like a champion, z31efi is growing on me.

3000gt pulls to me, looks real enough, hes got 18s, and looks gaudy as ever. I look over and he points forward like lets do it. Im thinking to myself " I better freakin win, big battlestar galactica spaceship big boat looking shopping cart wing wearing big wheels having piece of..."

Im almost hoping its not a turbo, but as we wait there for the light to turn green i start hearing the mitsu spool, and figure if i dont leave hard im gonna get whooped by a real ugly car, so I spool back, poor guy looks over and nods his head like "whoops" and the light goes. I hear this big gnarly thing make a huge whoop sound out of the tires and lunges forward (the physical sight of that car doing that was awesome, too bad it was slow as the matrix!), while im struggling for traction and gaining out of the hole, as soon as second hits im walking him pretty hard, and I get to the top of third and was about a car and change ahead of him. We get the next light, and i guess this civic, pretty guady looking as well but doesnt have the hi tech basketball shoe look going on with him rolls up, the 3000 decided to move to the far lane and keep his head straight! The honda has racing stickers on it, a roll bar and big wheels, as well as vtec, as he shows me by freereving his engine to kingdom come. He is two deep, so I figure this guy is dead. I figure I dont have to leave as hard so I dont even spool up for the guy, light goes, HE STALLS!!!! and im gone with the hazard lights for his @$$. He didnt even bother after that, and I hit the back9 back to my house to get back to my writing assignment. The z31 maf and ecu is giving me full power, that much I know. Ok, back to homework.

The honda has racing stickers on it, a roll bar and big wheels, as well as vtec, as he shows me by freereving his engine to kingdom come. He is two deep, so I figure this guy is dead. I figure I dont have to leave as hard so I dont even spool up for the guy, light goes, HE STALLS!!!! and im gone with the hazard lights for his @$$.

HAAHHAHAHAA ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! Typical Honda boy not knowing what hes up against! :twisted:

Guy