HybridZ

350z seats

Nismo280zEd

Ok so my friend's g/f got a new 350z just last week. Gunmetal touring edition, maual of course. Well we meet up with her after work last night and i asked if i could sit in her car. She handed me the keys and i got in and sat down.

Besides loveing the whole car in general, I absoulety fell in LOVE with the seats!!! Her car had heated seats and I believe they were leather... dark beige or an orange color (it was dark and late). But anyways... i got to thinking about putting a set of these into my 280 instead of racing seats. They felt like sparco's or recarco's. Fit me perfectly.

Question is... does nissan make a black interior? and can i get the seat in a cloth with the heated option? And where do you think i could pick up a set since they are so new still, or is being rapped by the dealership the only way to go?

-Ed

KC Nissan yard in Sun Valley CA had a brand new 350Z in the yard that was lightly rolled (still had the DMV paper in the window). Call them for a price. I'll see if I can dig up the number if you're interested. I was there a couple of weeks ago to pick up another set of Q45 shafts.

Tim

Yes, i'd be interested in the number, or an email. Kinda funny... yes seeing a 350z wrecked is bad and hurts, but i think it's not as painful as seeing and old 240 or 260 or 280 wrecked... you can always have another 350 made ya know?

-Ed

anybody know where i could get seat dimensions from? wanna make sure they will fit first.