HybridZ

Kaminari Wide Body Fender Kit

Guest PBooty

Does anyone have this kit? I've never seen pictures of this kit on any car except the one that kaminari used on it's website. I think the kit looks interesting, and I'd like to see some different pictures of it.

240_260_280ZFull1.jpg

240_260_280ZFull2.jpg

240_260_280ZFull3.jpg

thanks,

There was a V8 Z sold on ebay maybe 6 months ago or a little more, red, and it looked very similar to the pics you've got there. Particularly the flares look the same. I don't think it had a spoiler on the back, IIRC.

That Z looked pretty good IMO, had a full cage, fuel cell, V8 may have been supercharged. I didn't save any pics, maybe someone has them stored somewhere.

Jon

Seems like this kit doesn't have that many fans..

I don't think it even exists anymore, since Kaminari took it off their site after I email them about it.

I use to like it back when I was younger, mainly because of the wide body fenders.

These days I'm more of a fan of the widebodies at ReactionResearch.

Basically, the reason for my initial post was to see if ANYONE actually bought this kit. Like DavyZ said, it was very pricey throughout its existence.

The kit you show is no longer available, Kaminari had a fire some years back and it destroyed the molds for most of the z and zx wide body kit. I actually like that look on the zx. Wish I could find one of those old kits laying around somewhere.