HybridZ

Looking for site showing duals exiting through center rear

Zerrari GTO

I have viewed a site in which the car owner cut out the hatch floor of his car (spare tire well etc.) then made a place to mount the battery on the left (drivers side) and a Suzuki? gas tank on the right (passenger side).

This enabled him to run dual exhaust between the two and exit through a cutout in the center of the rear valence panel.

I have looked and looked but can't find it again. Does anyone know how I can find this posting/website?

Thanks!

Dan' date='

What's the capacity of that Suzuki tank?

Ken W.[/quote']

About 12 gallons. A little more with the sump, a little less from the "clearancing".

I really like the way your unit turned out and have considered doing the same with mine.

Ken W.

Thank you. That's the sincerest form of flattery. :D

Do you have any CAD or scale drawings of the parts you fabricated?

Ken W.

HAH! That's funny.

Here's a shot from underneath with the second set of mufflers installed. The first set got rude comments from Alex, a.k.a. Auxilary.

Can you post the picture from your first set of mufflers, you know... before it went under the knife :lol: Well, the guy has to know what it looks like if he chooses wide mufflers. :wink:

!M!

Let's just say they were spaced a little farther apart and hung down lower giving the car a more "masculane" look. :oops:

Awww....come on Dan...tell it like it is....it looked like a scrotum hanging out the bottom...ha ha ha ha :D:lol::-D:-D:twisted: ....trust Alex to have seen it that way....... :wink:

Tim