HybridZ

fresh LS1

Hey ThumperZ

Keep in mind your in CA!!! I am having some problems with the Referee with registering my LS-1 beast! Do a search and make sure you nail down a good game plan for the ref. You will need all equipment for emissions and OBDII setup. GM service manual helps the ease of wireing. Any help i can give, just ask!

I am in Salinas, CA

http://fp2k.redshift.com/briguy280z

Hey whats going on guys. thanks for the support and info. i'm in San Diego, CA and like i said i've been reading and reading but don't really want to deal with dropping this beast engine myself. i don't really have the resouces at home and don't really have time to spare, well for one being in the military and all i get held up alot if not deployed somewhere.

well do guys know of any shops in southern cali that deal with engine swaps? especially knowledge on the LS1 engine swap?

i really want to get this done in the next couple months..my car is already registered so that REF can kiss my @$$... :twisted:

i know of a place right by my house. presicion z. they have been around for 15 some odd years and have preformed many engine swaps. these guys know what they are doing. they are about 3 hours away from you so i dont know if you are willing to get te car towed over. - joe