HybridZ

Anybody have experience with Sponsorship?

Guest PBooty

A while back I was surfing around on car sites, and I came across one where they were offereing sponsorship. I filled out the application and forgot about it.

Then today, a guy from the site called me and said that they were interested in sponsoring my 280z. He said that the 280z is unlike any other car that their company has sponsored in the past. I'm assuming since its not a riced out honda/acura.

He said that they would offer me a $12,500 %50 percent sponsorship on whatever I want to do to my car just as long as I sport 4 of their decals and appear in 4 shows a year. I would have to pay a $60ish application fee just to see the contract; a fee that he said would be repaid to me in the future.

I was just wondering if I should go for the sponsorship, or atleast risk the $60 to go through the contract and watnot. I have no experience what so ever with car shows and how they work. I simply want to improve my car, and I could always use some help with funds :lol:

Gimme some advice guys..

By the way...my car is sooo NOT show quality.

So far I've just finished recarpeting the interior.

I will be installing a normal stereo system over xmas break.

I am planning on getting an aero kit and painting a lil after the new year.

The only immediate engine upgrade that I am planning to do is the TB upgrade.