HybridZ

arghhhhh the temptation!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fl327

Just got word from my buddy the clip man.

A gts (rb25 rwd) skyline front clip is coming into his shop, with something special bolted up to that rwd trans----The frekin RB26dett!!!!!!!

Of course, he shoots the word to me and im about to scream!!!

Studying front clips, I have found this to be true of 99 percent of them

1. the faster they are, the harder they crash (more aftermarket/susp)

2. body panels are unusable alot of the time

3. only the fast cars frekin change their goshdarn oil (i heard its really expensive in jp to change oil, and cars dont go a lot of miles due to smog anyway, so they dont change their oil, i cant count how many times Ive seen a jdm b16a honda engine burp some real nasty oil lookin stuff.

4. the jspec guys modify their cars as a whole in a very singular, very thorough, and very precise way. seems like they are very goal oriented from the start, and work on their cars systematically. This means they do

something like

suspension/brakes/rims,

then

cooling/ducting/air

then

POWER.....

These variables change depending on what they are going for, drift, drag, wangan, whatever.

Which leads me to my point.

The rwd skyline car coming into the shop has Godzilla under the hood, and if he got that far, I really really doubt its stock :lol:

Anyways probably wont do it, but I was tempted more than ever the other night to do it, we were having a long talk about me being the only daily driven 26 car in the San Francisco Bay Area, and it had a nice ring to it. I have planned this one out for the future, but it seems like the time is now, I can get this setup relatively cheap, rear suspension included, for way under 5k. I dont think I can do it this time but DANGIT!!!! Icice9 tune in...

it should be in by next year, shipping is slow this time of year obviously.

if you guys want to roll out and check it out, we can do that.

Im holding judgement back, but man if it has less than two turbos and i see tubular exhaust, i just might have to...