HybridZ

Pics - My New Fuel Rail Completed!

slownrusty

Got everything completed today, had only a minor leak on initial start-up which was caused by a loose fitting (my fault).

The bracket on the firewall I made from an old Toyota coil bracket I just cut-up and reshaped, drilled and then painted with paint from Walmart Racing!

Car fired-up perfectly after sitting for over three weeks and I tweaked the fuel pressure on the Aeromotive FPR. Then went for an hour blast, had the car up to about 95mp/h and the car felt fanstastic and was still pulling like a runaway train. Boost is only at 7psi right now, will eventually be about 10psi.

Thanks to Juan from JSK Innovation, for supplying the awesome rail and Autometer Ultra Lite fuel pressure gauge!

Enjoy!

Out with the old and in with the new!

39901856.jpg

Completed:

40757469.jpg

40757463.jpg

40757458.jpg

40757450.jpg

Regards - Yasin

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Looking for apt in Alb Ny

Hello T Hawk. I only had a small amount of those Fuel rails available. Those are completely machined from bare stock. I then did a few set in extrusion which is metal in the fuel rail shape and has a pre done center bore. it just needed both ends tapped and some npt for the barbs. I no longer provide the rails. I'm sorry. it seems that I have been quite lately on these boards but I have some work up my sleeves :)

Yasin, thanks for going through the hassle of posting pictures as sometimes we don't have enough energy with our busy lives as it is.

Thanks

Juan

• 3 weeks later...

I thougt the purpose of the BOV was to route air from in front of the thottle plate to ahead of the compressor (like recirculating air) to avoid turbo slowdown. If this is indeed the case, you would never want to use the POV location for BOV purposes.

Bypassing the throttle plate and dumping air in that location would lean out the mixture. Granted you're not on boost, but wtf - why do it?