HybridZ

fl327 last race of 2003

fl327

And I had to lose :oops: ! Anyways was driving around and this funny hatchback car rolls up next to me in San Jose, rhd! Freaking Sunny GtiR

pulls up to me and the jspec older owner is smiling at me, he heard my boost and I saw him get on it to catch up to me at the light. For those who dont know, a Sunny gtiR is a 4wd honda civic looking JDM car with a Sr20det with four throttle bodies and a bigger turbo, bascially its like a Talon awd turbo but the Nissan version that we never got. The guy had a turbo and intercooler upgrade and Im sure a few more things, maybe not.

Anyways, light goes, I launch it hard and he launches hard, and He flat out yanked me out of the hole hard, I catch up a little in second, and in third hes just GONE!!! Ouch.

There will Always be someone faster. It's just the facts of life.

Find the guy again, pick his brain and see what info you can get from him. It's always good to learn from someone faster then ones self. Everyone has trade secrets.

Sorry for the loss, but there Will be others.

same thing.

there very cool cars and can be made FASSSSSSST real cheap.. i wouldnt be sad losing to to one, there fricken fast stock.

there reallllly badass cars.

i had a race today too in my dads Z06, a early 90's turbo porsche. all black and badass. took him pretty bad and didnt let up till like 150+mph.

alot of fun!

mike

He had a mitsubishi turbo upgrade and apexi intercooler that he told me about. Im not sore about losing that one, car was hauling butt! Probably low 13 high 12s car on street tires. With the upgraded turbo and a few bolt ons that thing could have had anywhere from 300-? awhp. Good tip about learning from the faster guys though.

the GTiR is the GTR's lilttle brother or sister however you wanna look at it. the bad thing about those cars is if you get anything more then 350 whp and get good traction you will grenade the tranny. I saw it happen once and it wasnt pretty

And I had to lose! Ouch.

:cry2::cry::(:oops:

Man, it can happen. Just glad it happened to you :D

Seriously, I'll come out and play as soon as the V8 conversion is finished. Pssst, don't tell anyone but the preliminary bodywork is finished and all I have to do it pay them and I got's me car back :-D

Davy

Eh, you win some you lose some, not a big deal. Maybe that will speed up my decision whether or not to stay with this engine or go with another turbo motor, hmmm. The guys down there actually finished some work? Those guys take a long time, but work is good, hey can you take some photos of Kevins car, man that guy is going nuts on that z! Hey wondering if I can still get the spark wires off that car, I have some other cool stuff I could trade you, the line lock is installed:D :twisted::evil::twisted::evil: Did they primer the entire car as well?

...Those guys take a long time, but work is good, hey can you take some photos of Kevins car, man that guy is going nuts on that z! Hey wondering if I can still get the spark wires off that car, I have some other cool stuff I could trade you, the line lock is installed:D :twisted::evil::twisted::evil: Did they primer the entire car as well?

Len, they didn't take all that long on my car. I went there this weekend to look at the work and pay them some money. I have to have my glass installed before driving it back home, but the work looks pretty good! The whole car is not primered and I really don't care at this point--just the top of the car with that yellow primer (I'm only a fan of it when the whole car is that color, but I do like grey better in general).

I think you can have the wires--hopefully Kevin won't mind!

Davy