HybridZ

MB motorsports competition wheels?

There is an ad for them in the latest sport compact car. Old school must be coming back now 13" mags are available for a lot of cars, im happy.

Anyways, its in the discount tire center spread on the right side. They show a wheel and its a got a 4lug pattern!!! The deal is 1209.00 for a set of 17x9 with 275/40/17, thats a screaming good deal. I know the offset is wrong but the price and lug pattern is right, and I couldnt find anything about these wheels on line and the discount tire website hasnt updated to include specs on these. The wheels look cool I think, volk knockoff looking. Anyone?

• 2 years later...

mbmcom.gm.ang.jpg

what was the offset? and was it 4x114.3 for sure? thats awesome, i like that wheel and we can use some fat tires...

I hope its a decent offset to give it a deep spoke look...not that flat look, something like +10 offset or +20 at the most...0 would be best, lol...

I'll call tomorow to confirm with tires.com

^I agree...

I really don't get these wheel manufactures. It's now 2006 and they still don't produce low offset wheels.

So many great looking wheels but all are like +45.

The bigger the lip the better

The deeper the dish the better

The lower the offset the better

Why don't they get it?

and it's not just us looking for low offset wheels. Look at any rear wheel drive car forum and that's what they all want, yet they keep producing the same hondaaa crap offset. Forcing people to go with $$$ custom wheels.

Sorry for the rant. Hope these come in zero offset...

i called discount tire and they swore they dont have that wheel in a 4 lug, even though when you look at it on their website, zoom in on the wheel it is cast into the wheel on the lip where it says 5x114.3(690kg) and 4x114.3(620kg)

i hate not getting any info and having misinformed sales reps...ooh well, must be a shitty wheel, lol

im going back to my original plan of the ROH Zs's 17x9.5 all around, or if i come up on money, 17x11" CCW's